View CV (PDF Download)
Douglas E. Kinnison
Project Scientist IIIGlobal Chemistry Transport Modeling
Atmospheric Chemistry Division
National Center for Atmospheric Research
Foothills Lab 0, Room 1554
3450 Mitchell Lane
Boulder, CO 80301
- Undergraduate Degree: B.S. in Chemistry from Colorado State University, 1981
- Graduate Degree: Ph.D in Physical Chemistry from the University of California, Berkeley, 1989
- Lead Author on Chapter 6 of the SPARC CCMVal Report, 2010
- Lead Author on Chatper 3 of the WMO Scientific Assessment of Ozone Depletion: 2010
- Coordinating Lead Author on the NASA High Speed Research Program, 1998 Scientific Assessment of the Atmospheric Effects of Stratospheric Aircraft, 1999.
- Lead Author on the World Meteorological Organization/United Nations Environmental Program Scientific Assessment of Ozone Depletion, Chapter 12, 1999.
- Lead Author on the International Panel on Climate Change, Special Report on Aviation and the Global Atmosphere, 1999.
ACD Staff Listing
CAM User Guide
CAM Scienfific Description
Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model