Dr. Lesley L. Smith, Associate Scientist
Dr. Lesley L. Smith
NCAR / Atmospheric Chemistry Division
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO, 80307 USA
I am an associate scientist in the
HIRDLS group within the
Atmospheric Chemistry Division at
Staff Notes Guest Column December 2010:
What is SACNAS and what can it do for you?
My current research interests include:
- studying the fluxes, transports, and mixings of mass and chemical constituents in the atmosphere
- studying global general circulation, the global heat, mass,
and moisture budgets, and interannual and interdecal variability of various
- trying to understand climate change and its natural and anthropogenic causes/influences.
- updating and maintaining datasets, and making them available to the
climatologic/atmospheric science community.
- developing software to facilitate understanding of our natural world.
To the Atmospheric Chemistry Division Home Page
To the National Center for Atmospheric Research Home Page